Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alternative: Miranda IM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deimos

In Runtime
Recently I was deciding between World of Warcraft and Guild Wars, I know WOW is really sweet but I'm not sure if I'm up to pay the monthly fee. Although GW has a smaller world it would seem like a good trade off because i wouldn't have to pay the monthly subscription. What I'm trying to say is I can afford the subscription but i could use the money elsewhere if i bought Guild wars. Either way I'm going to buy one of them soon.

I bought both and I am very happy with WoW, and unfortunately have only played Guild Wars a few times. World of Warcraft, for me, has definitely been worth the $15 a month.

This may seem like a weird question but can you mine in WOW and GW, because i remember someone telling me you cant in WOW. I don't know why but I'm just curios about that.

I also have both and I played GW for a week or so but then got bored. WoW however, has been keeping me entertained since March

I havent played either but my friend has Guild Wars and I was watching him and it seems like a cool game. Not sure a bout WoW i havent played it.

I recommend Guildwars, you people say that you got bored with GW, im guessing that you didnt get past pre-searing, sure it's a little on the boring side at the beginning but after you get out of pre-searing, the game kicks ***. Another reason is you only have to pay once.

GW:One time paying, 4 Characters, LVL 20 Cap so pvp is fair, very intense and fantastic PvP action 8v8 after you get far enough, high replayabilitly factors, over 60 class combinations. You can play the game by yourself w/o other people, because of the henchmen you can use to help you with missions.

I could go on and on about this game but i wont because this post will take to long to read, but if you dont like paying the monthly payment get GW, if you dont monthly payments get both.

Also GW has a very nice storyline.

Err... whats pre-searing, otherwise very intresting. lvl 20 cap seems a little low, WOW's cap is 60 right? I like mining and smithing, even though mining can be boring i like the whole process. I don't why, suppose it's more realistic that's why I like it. Still, very tough to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom