WOW vs Diablo 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q3 lol. No way. heck were still missing 2 of the 5 classes. on top of which. 4 months ago the only thing confirmed finished was the first act.

The Biggest rumor is release in time for christmas sales this year. Early dec 09.

I'm banking on spring/summer 2010 though. It's unlikely it will be pushed past 2011, or they would have waited to announce it a bit more.

I don't mind blizzards "not releasing till its done" view on things. I'm sick of all these bugged out beta's companies have been passing off as finished products lately.

Though it doesn't make me any less impatient waiting for D3 lol. Grrr. ^_^

IMO, it is going to be released after the first starcraft 2 game hits stores, so possibly 6 months after that comes out, then another 6 for sc2:2, then another 12 for sc2:3 that is my opinion...

AMEN! Its good to hear someone say they don't mind waiting.
I feel the same,I am tired of : "Please hustle up and rush that game so I can get it then flame you on the forum for selling an incomplete pos that i will wait 6 mo's for a patch to be able to play and by then I found something else and your now a 50$ coaster"
Take your sweet time Blizz we will be here.

Anyone have any idea if my laptop would run Diablo 3? I'm happy even if it is on low, keep in mind my laptop is able to play left 4 dead on low settings.

It seems it will run on most computers made in the last 5 years, it does have a physics engine, so I doubt the old school p3 systems can play it but a p4 with a 5xxx nvidia card SHOULD be able to play it at minimum reqs... Just look at the recomended for wow and that is probably going to be the min or rec for d3 and sc2...

Lets hope someone doesn't get their hands on the source for a while.

I've heard that someone that works at Blizzard already has plans to release the source right after the release, though these are just rumors.

Who cares if the source is released? Doesn't mean they will have a way to manipulate the game online right away, especialy if they still use Warden, which makes me angry that warden works on starcraft still but not other games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom