WoW, that's redicolous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
The "Collector's Edition" of the up and coming World of Warcraft expansion pack Burning Crusade is being sold up and over the $300 mark on ebay. The retail price is set to $69.99.

That is just insane, I don't even think the extras are worth 30 dollars more (yes they are making an expansion pack at 40 dollars, which I think is too much for an expansion, where as 30 is the platform default for an expansion pack). I also beleive this, the trading card game, and the books, are just ways to milk a popular franchize.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6163767.html?tag=latestnews;title;3

WoW that is redunculous! I'm glad I don't play WoW, I have come to the conclution that I will become more absorbed in that than I did with Runescape...

Yeah, i quit WoW a while back. I've recently been getting the "itch" to play again, but hopefully i can stay the course.

I'm not into strategy games, so I don't have to worry. Though I was a CS addict a while back. I cut that out of my system.

Yes, it is VERY rediculous. But I say that we intelligent few should take advantage of the idiocy of the masses and try to make a few extra bucks.

ri·dic·u·lous /rɪˈdɪkyələs/
[ri-dik-yuh-luhs]

–adjective
causing or worthy of ridicule or derision; absurd; preposterous; laughable: a ridiculous plan.

It's not "rediculous" or "redunculous" ... it's ridiculous that you people can't even spell the word you are using to describe someone that you think is unintelligent.

$300+ for the collectors edition - funny! ...although, are there any benefits beyond the extra mini-pet? I guess it proves you really are too crazy for the game though! :p

I play WoW off and on, but I dislike Blizzard for releasing the expansion just one week after school starts up...there's no way I'll have time. Oh well, maybe it'll be $30 by May, although I doubt it.

@mps - I think you're right...going from a browser-based simple-graphic game to the "world" of warcraft...yeah. But being able to restrain yourself...haha, good job! :)

The General said:
It's not "rediculous" or "redunculous" ... it's ridiculous that you people can't even spell the word you are using to describe someone that you think is unintelligent.
*Watches The General mistype "ridiculous" and let Firefox correct it for him.*

M4A1 said:
I'm not into strategy games, so I don't have to worry. Though I was a CS addict a while back. I cut that out of my system.
It's not a strategy game

**In other news, The General is, once again, being the local forum a**hole. Since he has no life, he makes useless posts with absolutely nothing to do with the thread, make useless posts on teenager's spelling, or even go as low as ripping on a kid whom got nothing for Christmas.**

Seriously, you need to stop being a jerk. To be honest I was in a hurry, I even used Google, which usually corrects it for me (I knew there was something wrong with the spelling). Also, I posted it on a computer without Firefox 2, which would picked that up (which I'm used too). So if you would be so kind to do and make posts that are actually beneficial and relate to the thread.

Alright, back on track (and relating to the thread) :

I just got into WoW, so really there is a lot of untapped gameplay for me, but it seems since everyone else is getting the expansion I might as well.

Yeah thats the reason I don't play WOW either. Once you start playing you wont stop. Nor will you have any sort of life outside of WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom