• Whats an Ipod?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate anything apple, period!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich_Franklin said:
Ok, but you still shouldn't expect more than a yes or no answer.

not once in this thread did i say i expected more than a yes or no answer.. after all yes and no are the poll choices. i actually havent gotten any yes or no answers.. all i get is WOW Sux, Wow is boring, etc. i would actually like some yes or no answers....from actual WOW players

well a few of my friends play wow...and they dont find it boring when they complete one character and start a new one....they just take a diffrent parth :)

I know some people that are addicted to WoW and have over 70days played, on the otherhand i know many people that dropd the game before level 20. To me, its all about your pateince and what type of games interest you the most. To me, because i like to play RPG's, its kept me interested, on the otherhand, my friend loves FPS games and got boared with it quickly. Hope this helps

for me, I've always had a hard time starting a new character once I've gotten one to max level. Just going through the lvls and quests again can be frustrating, having a particular mob kill you makes you think about that other char that could kill it with one hit. In WoW for example I've got a 60 Paladin but got really aggrivated with their so called 'improvments' and after they were released started a warlock. I havent played the game in months now, still paying for it but yet to actually play.

Kdar said:
Yes! It does.. BIG time. It Suxed, Suxes and will suxs!!!

is there a reason that you and other people insist on steering away from the topic of the thread.. and BSing about how the game sucks? i DO NOT care if you or anyone else thinks the game sucks. all of us know you do not like the game.. you have said it MANY times before. i made a thread to get opinions from WoW players.. not non WoW players who have come to bash the game and say how boring it is. if i wanted to get replies like yours, i would have made the title WHO THINKS WOW SUCKS??.. but i didnt. maybe the topic should just be closed because its going nowhere. thanks to the people who are actually voting in the poll and giving helpful answers

I love the game, though I dont get to play often. starting over is a pain, but then again, do you really start over, chances are you have an alt.

In WoW, after you have got to lvl 60 with your character, is it boring to start over?
Hmmmm I dont think you going to get to that lvl.. :) With game like World of Warcrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom