WoW shipments have been suspend to AUST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I found this out from of my freinds that works high up in one of the game store franchises. (DON'T ASK.)

Due to bandwidth issue, Blizzard is putting a temperary halt on new shipments of Worlds Of Warcraft to Australia. They will continue ship time cards, and they are not suspending any accounts. But if you are after a new account, then you might have to need to look at ording this product directly from the states.

Blizzard what to "fix up a few things first", and then they will continue shipping new boxes of WoW.
(I am hoping that "fix up a few things first" means Local Australian Server)

I am not sure if this is happening in other place in the world or not. And I am not sure when shipments will continue.

Is WoW out for the US? I thought it was, but im not positive. That sux man. Your probably not gonna have WoW intil fall!

Yea its out in the US.

Thats kinda raunchy how you guys end up at the end of the food chain on things like that...

GameGURU said:
Yea its out in the US.

Thats kinda raunchy how you guys end up at the end of the food chain on things like that...

The main problem from that I have heard that that WoW is taking up to much bandwidth going in and out of the australia. After all, we only have 2 magor internet connections to rest of the world. One going from syndey, the other from Perth.

I would be nice that we could get some asain pacific game servers. Like JAPAN as a STAR WARS GALAXIES SERVER, we don't.
And the problem is SOE has made the Japanese version of SWG different to the English one, therefore we can not connect to it.

We got our own Ragnarok Online Server.

It would be nice if Blizzard does set up a local server for WoW.

Decahedron said:
it might be laggyy but if you wnat it rally bad youc oudl always import
What do you think I am stuck doing????

Actaully the Swg and WoW are still playable.
BT cliets take forever to download here.

I would just wait, their are alot of good games to play. My computer is almost finished, im not even thinking about video games. I'll end up losing my patients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom