Is WoW really that addicting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
or making ketchup in gears, if only its pc comunity was larger.

Good old Gunbound still beats all your "FPS's" and "MMO'S".

Gunbound at its finest. Just look how cool they look in those stunner shades ;)
gunbound.jpg

Versus this
939212_20070809_screen001.jpg

This ones for the Lulz
its-go-time.jpg

epicfailrz1.jpg

I hate Call of Duty 4. I'm not an FPS type of gamer. And you guys aren't a MMORPG type of gamer either so I can see why you guys say that its not that addicting. I guess this question was meant for people who actually likes RPGS.

I mean there is a reason why WoW is the best selling MMORPG

lol @ wow.

leveling up in wow versus blasting a guy in the face with a pistol in cod4.

its clear who the winner here is..

HAHA I do prefer shooting a sniper in the back with a .50 Desert Eagle than cutting down tress..

i rather play RPGs then MMOs just because it is relatively the same thing but smaller and most of the time free.

that is why D2 is by far the best RPG ive ever played n soon to be D3. Period.

MMOs would be cool if u didnt have to spend money online to play it :(; and no to anyone who mentions Guild Wars, i have no interest in that game at all.

If someone made a single player game with the same mechanics as WoW i.e. run here, kill these monsters about 50 times to get set item, take it here, do it all over again 20 times, then it would be a flop. WoW is basically MSN with a graphical interface, a way to interact with your friends whilst doing mindless quests. It isn't a game, it's a spin on a social network.

repetition can kill things for me. WoW has many things to do, reason why ppl still play it because of the many options u can do in the game. Then again, repetition comes after u have done everything u wanted to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom