To WOW or not to WOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm debating on whether or not I wan't to start playing WOW again... 4.
If you where DEBATING, then DON'T. I have tried getting back in to WoW 2 times now after I had a nasty guild break up last year. Sure I was now playing with some freinds that I actually new in real life. However the magic that was enjoying orginally was just not there.

WoWCancelled.gif

Keep it that way!

I guess I must be lucky that I have fun with the game, but I have no problem what so ever in putting it down. There is no addiction here, for me it's more to take up time if there is nothing else to do, but that isn't very often. It's a fun game, I think, but some of the quests become monotonous.

Im building my computer to put a halt to my social life. Been getting into too much trouble and too much bs. Time for wow and good ol cs!

I finally got in and started playing the beta for Tabula Rasa last night. This game is lots of fun. I will most likely be cancelling my WoW account when TR launches retail. Anyone wanna buy an account with 3 70s and about 6 60s :)

Heh, final fantasy 11 was crap as far as online games go. I picked up the preorder boxes for tabula rasa and hellgate london last night. The beta client for TR was over 3 gb so i didnt get to play it last night, and hellgate london is still on a waiting list to get into the beta, but i should hopefully make it in.

u should get it instant, the beta i mean. Did u pre-order in-store? Best Buy, Wal-Mart will give the extras IF u pre-order in-store, im going to Wal-Mart tomorrow.

Gamestop is optional, unless u want to pay for shipping n handling too:

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=647062

o n the beta is going to last until October 21st according to Gamestop.

I finally got in and started playing the beta for Tabula Rasa last night. This game is lots of fun. I will most likely be cancelling my WoW account when TR launches retail. Anyone wanna buy an account with 3 70s and about 6 60s :)

I'll have them for free? Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom