To WOW or not to WOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...is stupid, weak,boring,waste of time...etc etc.

I installed it once and played it on a a hacked server and i quit that same day.
I was or might still be a ff fan... but wow was ridiculous.

Idk whats so big about ot? seriously ppl get a life (not you guys)

Fps games FTW and sport games too.

Heh, final fantasy 11 was crap as far as online games go. I picked up the preorder boxes for tabula rasa and hellgate london last night. The beta client for TR was over 3 gb so i didnt get to play it last night, and hellgate london is still on a waiting list to get into the beta, but i should hopefully make it in.

i never bought ff 11 since it did look like crap.
Ive played ff 7,8,9 X, X-2.
And so far FFX has been great
FF 7 is had a great story too...but the graphics are old sicne its a really old game.

Im more of an fps gamer now and sport games like madden,fifa, winning eleven(pro evolution)

FF11 actually looked pretty cool, but the game itself was really horrible as far as MMO's go.

I really need to pick up a cheap ff10 disk and finish that game. My ps2 ate my copy of it when the laser went bad and i never got to finish the game :(

Heh, final fantasy 11 was crap as far as online games go. I picked up the preorder boxes for tabula rasa and hellgate london last night. The beta client for TR was over 3 gb so i didnt get to play it last night, and hellgate london is still on a waiting list to get into the beta, but i should hopefully make it in.

hg:l beta closes on the 7th, so I doubt you'll get in heh, if you preordered the game though, you get access to the beta...

ACtually, i signed up for the beta last night with the key that came in the preorder box. They said they are going to run the beta past the 9th which was when it was scheduled to end. They want to run it up to as close to launch as possible.

I never got into WoW for one reason...i am an FPS gamer. I tried the 10 day trial of WoW and got so bored....
I love my CSS, I love my BF2, I love my recently REinstalled Q2!

However, my friend convinced me to try Lord Of The Rings Online...

I'm hooked.

LOTRO is amazing. Beautiful graphics. Great storylines. Good people to play with. I've always loved the LOTR stories and will always be a fan of Tolkien, the father of science fiction.

I would advise to try the 7 day trial of LOTRO and give it a good 4 hours a day (elf race has been the most fun for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom