To WOW or not to WOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
great site, they have 4 different server types. high rate 10x experience, normal blizzard type, instant level 70, max level 254, etc.

I just called it quits on Wow again. The game has been ****ing me off bigtime lately. The huge class imbalances, the lack of anything to do other than pvp, which just ****es me off because of the class imbalances. Tabula rasa comes out the 16th and age of conan comes out at the end of the month, hopefully one of those will be worth playing.

I'll stay with my FPS. There may not be any leveling up, but there is plenty of fun when gaming with friends.

dude get Hellgate: London. My friend pre-ordered the CE n is playing the beta. He says it's exactly like Diablo 2 in everyway but better.

best of all, its free n optional to pay online. Online fee is $9.95. However, paying online will get u more character slots then non-payers.

graphics look good, but graphics aint everything. Check out the site:

Home | Hellgate London

u can check the dye kits on the site, just look around! I want to pre-order the CE very soon, because of the Royal dye kit, artbook, in-game pet, etc.

I don't play very often myself, and the rules are about as strict as the official Blizzard servers and you will be banned just as fast for using cheats. When you have children you don't get much game time, and it is nice to be able to do those instances that no one ever wants to do anymore and you want to try and can now do because you're able to achieve up to level 254.

dude get Hellgate: London. My friend pre-ordered the CE n is playing the beta. He says it's exactly like Diablo 2 in everyway but better.

best of all, its free n optional to pay online. Online fee is $9.95. However, paying online will get u more character slots then non-payers.

graphics look good, but graphics aint everything. Check out the site:

Home | Hellgate London

u can check the dye kits on the site, just look around! I want to pre-order the CE very soon, because of the Royal dye kit, artbook, in-game pet, etc.

that looks amazing... I'm looking at reviews/previews etc. for that now lol, too bad it comes out on halloween... trick or treating or hellgating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom