wow not starting up (no errors showing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandont

Solid State Member
so its been happening for a little over 2 months i think wow tech forums are no help at all. i kinda gave up ever getting it to work again until i talked to some mates that still play anyway what happens is whenever i click on the wow icon it comes up with a hourglass at the mouse and nothing ever happens, ive reinstalled many many times virus scans always come up clean ive tried -opengl and -windowed. all started after i downloaded a wow patch but whenever i say anything like that on wow forums my thread gets deleted also itunes is doing the same thing started same time aswell.
ty for any help in advance

are there any tasks in task manager that are taking up a ton of system memory? I'm willing to bet you just have a nasty virus.

my memory usage is at 25% with 5 or so internet explorers open at the moment but my cpu usage is jumping alot 2-90%

computer has 2gb of ram and a 2.21ghz processor

yeah, I'd put money on it being a virus that isn't being picked up. head on over to our hijack this section and read some of the stickies and post the necessary stuff over there, and hopefully you can be back up playing wow asap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom