Wow IW Really screwed MW2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Completely agree with you man...

When COD4 first came and I played through I was like wow nice job IW. Multiplayer was also great. And now this... *sigh* I'm just going to stick with COD4 until Bad Company 2 comes out.

Come on Druid! Cancel! :D

I don't know why, but i aint cancelled either. And they've took my money now and processed my order so i don't have any choice in the matter either.

But some how, i see light at the end of the tunnel. I don't know how or why, but eventually the game will support dedicated servers- whether IW or the modding community give us it is an entirely different matter.

I can't cancel. They have a monopoly on military shooters, so there is nothing I can do. I suppose bad company 2 could have some potential, but after playing the first one, I still don't trust it. If DICE would just make some BF3, I wouldn't have to buy this. They used to crank those out every 1-2 years, and now it has been 3. I'm quite dissappointed in the direction they've went.

There may be light at the end of the tunnel but I am not going walk it with out a flashlight...

I will buy when IW.NET fails like it will and they apologize for lying to everyone. (ie. "We listen to the people")

Well, remember the SP campaign is supposed to be quite special. So that'll keep me going for uhm, a day ? :p

With big releases like this i tend to play the campaign through on easy/normal in one sitting. It's a sad sad habbit of mine..

I am attempting to cancel my order now. This is complete BS. They can't be allowed to get away with this. If I do buy this game eventually, it will be off the sale rack so I can play the single player. I will be preordering Bad Company 2 instead. I was watching some videos on it and the multiplayer looks epic. It looks to be exactly what I want. Realistic, intense, organized, and just flat out fun. I assume they won't be trying to pull the same stupid **** that IW is doing. If they don't want to be in PC games, don't bother making a sequel to one of the greatest online shooters ever for PC. Give the job to somebody else.

Wow, and i was actually thinking about getting it in the near future after it's release. I don't think i will even buy it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom