Wow IW Really screwed MW2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
And you thought it couldn't get any worse ? well read this. It's just unbeleivable.

PC Modern Warfare 2: it's much worse than you thought - Ars Technica

My favourite part:

Moriarte: Ignoring IW.net, is the PC version a direct port of the console version?

Mackey-IW: No, PC has custom stuff like mouse control, text chat in game, and graphics settings.

They're just taking the **** :very_angry: They definitely win an award for "How best to totally **** up a brilliant PC game" It's the most counter productive thingi have ever seen a developer do. Why on earth would you deliberately make a game worse ? it's just uncomprehensible.

Sorry about the language but it has genguinely made me angry.

YAY FOR P2P ONLINE FPS GAMES ! :very_angry: :very_angry:

*sigh*

I preordered at gamestop yesterday. I'm not going to cancel. There is nothing else to replace this and I am bored of the older ones. Come on BF3!!!

There is one solution that i am strongly concidering.. giving in and buying it for my Xbox 360.

That's not bf3...

At least they improved the graphics over the last bad company. I rented it on ps3. I liked the funny campaign, but the multiplayer was just no where near what playing a real bf game is like. Is this one not going to have a funny campaign like the last one?

Oh and Orea, why 360? If it is the exact same but higher res + AA&AF and mouse+keyboard on pc, the pc version is still better. Why would you get it on 360?

That's not bf3...

At least they improved the graphics over the last bad company. I rented it on ps3. I liked the funny campaign, but the multiplayer was just no where near what playing a real bf game is like. Is this one not going to have a funny campaign like the last one?

Oh and Orea, why 360? If it is the exact same but higher res + AA&AF and mouse+keyboard on pc, the pc version is still better. Why would you get it on 360?

Xbox 360 uses Microsofts dedicated servers that you pay for via Xbox Live. PC version is P2P which is a joke. Cod:Waw zombie mode uses this and it's only just playable with me and 1 friend, if i host i get a ping of 10 and he gets a ping of 100. He lives 5 miles away from me..

I am definitely preordering BFBC2. It looks really good, i think it'll be a brilliant game.

What are you getting it on? I just can't buy a console game unless it isn't on pc. There is just no logic in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom