WoW free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW will never be free. They MAY, decide to have a 14 day free trial but that is the most you will see.

LMFAO yea i knew i was asking for a little to much. Dam i was hoping one version would be free to play online with.

Dark_Sniper* said:
LMFAO yea i knew i was asking for a little to much. Dam i was hoping one version would be free to play online with.

Im sure a few people are still bit*hing about it. Dont worry, blizzard will soon start development on Diablo3. They finally have income from WoW comming in. Odds are this diablo will cost around 9.99 a month.

LMFAO what about Warcraft is that free online ? a friend today told me that Warcraft3 was free online?

i did the 14 day trial thing......damn did i get hooked......made lvl 20 mage and was kicking some ass on dunemaul pvp server. im glad my trial was up before class work got heavy and i bought all my books, so i cant buy game or have any money for a monthly subscription! i miss it already............-_-.....

yeah it is. war3 that is. free to play online....through battlenet.

meh, i have got wow for free..my friend set up this private server so i can play but i sux cause noone else is there so its uber hard. i dont like the game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom