WoW framerate trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but the graphical settings apply to the entire game. Also, at level 80, the new stuff scales quite well with new equipment. I actually currently play the game at max settings and 1920x1200 so i do in fact know what i'm talking about, opposed to those people chiming in that "quit over a year ago".

At what resolution?

erm cant remember what resolution i was on when i was on his PC.

Aye, im running max everything on max resolution on a 24" ws monitor. Yes i think its reasonable.

Edit: just looked at the ss, he is looking at a black sky, no hud, with what appears to be very low settings.

it was actually all high settings, everything on high, cant remember the reso tho.
And that just gives you a rough estimate at what FPS he can get in citys and outdoors, it stays around 200-300, i remember because i was jealous of his PC and when i got mine which is better i got amazingly bad FPS.

I was getting an average of around 200 fps when I played (max settings). But really, you don't notice the difference from around 30 fps to 200+ fps. For maximizing frame rate, make sure vertical sync is turned off or it'll synchronize your frame rate to your moniter's refresh rate, if i remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom