WoW char (better offer then dawizhacker :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepwalker0

Solid State Member
Hey all I'm also looking for a wow acount as i play with dawizhacker on Burning blade (PvP)

I have a 42 dwarf priest and a 99 runescape acount for trade if anyone is up for it.
Also I WILL pay the transaction fee and maybe a bit for the acount itself as a bonus of gratitude.

So if anyone does have an acount they don't play I'd much apriciate if you could spare it or trade/sell for something reasonble. As I dont really wana spend 400$ on ebay for an acount with 10 60s all epiced

:angry:

Lol Later

Hey dude,
Not to be hijacking, you don't really care...
I also have a lvl 91 Runescape account for trade comes with 80% quests done, and 8m cash. However slepwalker has betterstats but not nearly as much dough :)

C u at 5c4007 :)

You can trust this guy A+

dawizhacker said:
Hey dude,
Not to be hijacking, you don't really care...
I also have a lvl 91 Runescape account for trade comes with 80% quests done, and 8m cash. However slepwalker has betterstats but not nearly as much dough :)

C u at 5c4007 :)

You can trust this guy A+

Runescape < WoW

wow im going to sell you a lv 60 wow acct to you instead of dawizhacker cuz you seem like a nice fellow making such a "cool" title for your post

LOL, well anyways I'm my lvl 58 priest just went thorugh, I will be able to play in 2-3 days. ~!~!~

BTW, what did you guys do downtown today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom