WoW anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanto

Daemon Poster
I have been thinking these past three months if I should go back and play again I don't play since April 5, 2005 I left my character lvl 49 or 50..I still not sure If I should go back I'm afraid of being attracted and sit here all day long, I don't want that..

Plz anyone help me make out my mind..

One question though If i want to create another character can I make the new character in another server?!?
My currently character is in a PvE I was thinking in going to a PvP server.

Thnx in advance :)

welcome to the dark side.

you can create a character on another server (pvp,pve.or rp).

i have 9 characters (mostly low levels...i'm not that big of a dork) spread across 4 servers.

the new expansion this fall should be awesome...

Why was that necessary, did you add anything to the conversation? What's the betting you play guild wars >_<?

I quit WoW about 2 months ago, a few lvl 60s under my belt, and I was part of the top raiding guild on my server, but at the end of the day - as with all MMO's, they are just a needless timesink, and of course a financial drain.

I've never found wow even remotely interesting.. and I'm a tight arse, I'm not gonna pay to play when I can play other games for free, especially ones that don't look like a 3rd grader did the "cutesy" graphics.

But each to their own.

As a general rule I stay away from games that can lead to huge addictions. Right now I'm playing Titan quest and it's pretty fun, but a lot faster paced then MMORPGS, thus you waste less time.

The only thing that sucks about Titan quest is it will bring your system to it's knees. It doesn't look as good as oblivion, but it lags it up about the same amount. I had to turn all settings to low at 1280x1024 (I hate lower reses with my LCD) just to get 40-70 FPS at all times (6800gs AGP).

Phanto said:
Plz anyone help me make out my mind..
You know you want to come back.......

Besides you got the expansion coming out in november 2006. Will all the new content
* 2 New races
* 10 More levels
* New spells
* New talents
* New Professions

You might want to make sure that you have at least 1 level 60 character by the time new expansion comes out.

I suggest playing a character on a realm where you don't know anyone, or where just a couple of real life friends play (as opposed to people you've met playing wow). Most of the addiction is knowing that whilst your not playing, other people are getting ahead of you.

Try a pvp server, I had a level 60 on a pve server but I never bothered with raiding because I didn't want to spend too much time on the game. On a pvp server, try going as a class/race you've never tried and enjoy it. If you can then try staying out of a guild then you can just log on and play whenever you want to and come off when you want.

The advantage of a pvp server is that you always have to be on your guard which makes it much more exciting.

I myself played for just under a year, then stopped over the exam period for a few months, then I bought a game card that last 60 days over the summer. It's just run out now and I won't be buying another one until next summer.

Just think of it like chocolate, its good but too much is bad for you.

Moderation is the key :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom