WOW accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
How much could somebody sell a World of Warcraft account for? And is it legal to sell one?

I'm not really into gaming, so i didn't know that you could sell an account for a game, and that you had to pay for online gaming?

Is $600 alot for a WOW account? I think so.

Why is this in the hardware section and not in OT or PC Gaming?

WoW accounts are NOT legal to sell, people do it anyway. The only reason they would be worth money is what level the character is and what standing it has in the game. You can't just go buy WoW, start an account and expect to get $600 for it.

I saw it in the For Sale area of the forum. And i thought that $600 is alot for an account. $60 would seem like a better price.

I want to be level 50, but I can only get to level 30, so I buy someones account who is at level 50, so I can be level 50. Thats it. Thats all there is to it.

What other reason would there be?

The fact that $400 is too much for a gaming account. There are cheats on the internet that will let you be at Level 50, without paying $400.

talldude123 said:
The fact that $400 is too much for a gaming account.

That's not a complete sentance. I don't know how to respond.

Originally posted by talldude123 There are cheats on the internet that will let you be at Level 50, without paying $400.

You can't cheat ... it's an MMO. All your stats are stored online and every award you get the server has to give you. It is NOT a single player game.

people buy those accounts because all of the hardwork is done for them, all of the level grinding and farming in such has already been done.

A lvl 60 char with all elite armor(best armor)will sell for around $200-250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom