Would you be interested in Star Craft II Beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
StarCraft II

The StarCraft II beta-test period is coming in the months ahead! If you'd like a chance to participate, now's the time to let us know. Simply go to the "Beta Profile Settings" page in Battle.net account management to go through the new beta opt-in process and upload a snapshot of your system specs. During this process, you'll also have the opportunity to opt in to future betas for other Blizzard Entertainment games. Please note that even if you've opted in to our betas previously, you'll need to complete this new process and upload your current system specs to have a chance to be invited.

For more information, see the FAQ -- or create a Battle.net account / Battle.net account to opt in now. If you have an unused beta code from BlizzCon 2008 or WWI 2008, visit this site to enter your code.

Thought you guys might be interested in this.

Thanks.

But you know one thing that really bugs me when signing up for things is how they require a address and phone number. I'm not giving them my real address and phone number since I'm not getting anything shipped to me. I hope that doesn't hurt my chances to get into the beta.

Edit: Looks like you have to already have a beta key or own a Blizzard game. I don't :( (Anyone wanna hook a fellow TFer up :) )

And Blizzard.net keeps locking up my IE8 but it does work fine in FireFox (I think I'm gonna go back to IE7.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom