would diablo 3 be over the top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimli of gloin

In Runtime
Ok here goes,

i love the game d2, i like just about everything about it(except for blizzards ladder resets which should happen more often:p).

i would love another game like d2 but i think d3 would be over the top.
after playing d2 for ages u get over the maps an repetativeness more than anything. so i think there needs to be another rpg similar to diablo2 but i dont want a diablo3. there u have it... my opinoin.........lets here urs

well maybe if they made one without constant lags, bots, everyone being "leet", selling items on sites, ba;anced gameplay, and good graphics for ONCE, maybe i'd play it

I dunno, I think WoW pretty much sealed the deal that we won't see another Diablo title for a while, atleast not until after the next starcraft.

Heyyo,

Well, there's NeverWinter Nights (NWN). Pretty good game. But I find it much much more boring than D2, especially D1 (me fav of the 2). I've like... er... fallen asleep playing the game 3 times, and I yawn a lot when playing it even with a bud, lol. It's very slow...

There's a diablo 1 mod for NWN called lords of destruction or something like that, it's pretty cool. It's complete with music and voice-overs too. :)

Another one more like diablo is called Vampire the Masquerade. It was made about the same time as D1 I think, but with actual full 3D graphics. That's right, no 2D images of high quality 3D models for this game. It's pretty fun. I dunno if Vampires Bloodlines is the same, from what I hear it's more like a FPS.

I love Neverwinter Nights, its a fantastic RPG, but not quite as good as Baldur's Gate. Hell, practilly all of the Bio Ware games (RPGs, all of them) are classics.

Im dying for starcraft 2. I just hope we dont end up with World of Starcraft or something....

Come to think of it, that would be funny. A marine and a hydralisk sitting in bar, discussing the latest quest lol.

dhw200 said:

Im dying for starcraft 2. I just hope we dont end up with World of Starcraft or something....

Ditto, however world of starcraft wouldnt be that bad. Have a MMOFPS :p

i think another diabo like game would be cool... id play it... id still play d2 but i have no one to play with

Im intrigued, but im a starcraft purist. I want a next gen RTS all the way for Starcraft 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom