Worlds Largest LAN Party in Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hefemeister

Lord Techie,
At DreamHack Winter 2007 a new world record was set. The record is now 10,554 computers and 11,060 attendees.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DreamHack

DreamHack Website

June 13th to the 16th 2009. Cost for a table and sleeping area is around €85.

Located in Jönköping Sweden.

I do not know how many hot women will be there.
0,,6119933,00.jpg

Anyone coming to Sweden?

They are everywhere just probably not inside the lan party. ;( You know some of the sponsors will have some hot ones there of course.

So like people just play every game imaginable there? Are there dedicated host servers for the different games? Any tournaments going on? Were those girls really there or did you just pull that from something else?

There are tournaments and there are people parked there for casual play. It's basically an everything LAN, which is why it's the biggest in the world.

These Swedes have everything. Huge LAN parties, great internet, and those women... it almost hurts to think about it.

As far as I understand it is a free for all as spit-wad described. I have never been but will be going this year. The picture was random just for fun. I did not realize I was performing an experiment but her are the results. Given the chance to discuss the worlds largest lan party or hot women, members of tech forums choose the hot women. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom