world of warcraft? or world of ******bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

veedubfreak

Golden Master
I swear to god... i started playing this the day it launched. Every time i log on i want to go find the nearest 15 year old and beat the living **** out of them. Why has this game degraded to the point of nothing but idiots who do nothing but talk **** and report people to the gm's. Why cant i find a game that is engrossing as wow without the idiocy.

Because with big engrossing games comes idiocy.

New sig message: 80% of gamers have moved on to WoW. If you are part of the 20% who still play real games, copy this.

Because with big engrossing games comes idiocy.

New sig message: 80% of gamers have moved on to WoW. If you are part of the 20% who still play real games, copy this.

Maybe we can change the definition to where we no longer Define WoW as a game, therefore anyone who plays it is not a gamer?

:p

I really don't consider wow a Game, its more like a life..

I really don't consider wow a Game, its more like a life..

QFT

I'm never going to touch WoW, not even with a 10-foot pole. I knew exactly what was going to come of it and I've pretty much been proven right.

The whole online scene in my opinion has slowly been degrading. I can't enjoy an immersive experience anymore, its all people spamming their mics, talking about how they got wasted the night before or how they are playing the game stoned, and you can tell that they are fat geeky twats by the sound of their voices.

The anonymity that the Internet allows leaves the way for absolute garbage. I'm all for anonymity, but some people take advantage of it and do/say things they wouldn't normally do in real life, and without moderation.

I played it at some time.

Obtained a account from a doctor that was leaving to medical school, 2 weeks later I had 550 in my paypal account froma guy that loved this game.

4 Days later I had my druid on markeedragon.com and I got it sold for 350.

I think I came up top : ).

No thanks. WOW has become too big to be worthwhile now. With so many playing, it has now become a pre-teen playground.

I'm not sure how the server system works in WOW, but if there are private servers that would be a solution. I play BF2 on my clan's servers 95% of the time, and it makes a big difference in the game. Our servers are admined by our members and hackers/glitchers are banned ASAP. Plus, I am gaming with friends on a private TS server.

My problem with WOW is that it cannot be a ROLE-PLAYING environment... it is a hack-and-slash riot.

Not trying to defend the game, but there are role playing servers where people take it very seriously, I would recommend those to all of you. With that said, don't play this game!

^^

Well he doesn't hate the game at all. He hates that so many immature kids are playing it.

I've never tried WOW then again i don't play RPG games. The only one i played was FF7 which was good but i'm not sure if i'd like an online one.

I've had a go on runescape before, heeheehee that game was fun. But it's got a lot of young silly kids playing it and i mainly used it is an interactive MSN. Basically me and a couple friends made accounts so that we could chat on it through this clan chat think. But the graphics are so bad it's silly.

However when i look at the game and how you don't have to kill monsters ans can just fish or chop trees or craft etc. It would be ok if it was all 3D, it would be rather relaxing.:p

one good reason i'll stick to ffxi XD the maturity level of the player base is 1000x greater than that of wow.

it still has its idiots liek any game but they're few and far between, and most people are able to shut them up pretty quickly ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom