world of warcraft? or world of ******bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, let me say that I don't think immaturity and idiocy are limited to 15 year old kids. I know some 15 yo's that have quite a high maturity level and are very level headed. I also know some 25 yo's that would put 10 yo's to shame with their lack of maturity. Age and maturity, or age and idiocy, do not necessarily go hand in hand, though there are some 15yo's that try to prove otherwise.

Every time i log on i want to go find the nearest 15 year old and beat the living **** out of them. Why has this game degraded to the point of nothing but idiots who do nothing but talk **** and report people to the gm's. Why cant i find a game that is engrossing as wow without the idiocy.
I think this comes with every game that comes on the market and goes to internet. You can't keep out the idiots. If you could, then it would be a dream come true, except for the fact that some people are not born idiots, they become idiots once they get online.

See next quote ---V

The whole online scene in my opinion has slowly been degrading. ...

The anonymity that the Internet allows leaves the way for absolute garbage. I'm all for anonymity, but some people take advantage of it and do/say things they wouldn't normally do in real life, and without moderation.
The key word to the whole thing is like Merk said, "anonymity". People would not say half of what they say online if they were standing in front of the other person. Unless both were lumps of jello that couldn't move and they would still shout their useless banter, until a "real" person that could move comes along. I think you understand what I'm saying.

Not trying to defend the game, but there are role playing servers where people take it very seriously, I would recommend those to all of you. With that said, don't play this game!
Sometimes they are hard to find, but they are out there.

I'd suggest trying to find the good servers and stick to them. I know several people that are "addicted" to WoW and they have found those "good" servers.

Dave :D

a lot of time the "a holes" in games are not kids but male players ages 18-35 who think being a neanderthal is what is proper.

I will wager that it's about 90% "adults" and 10% doofy youngsters ;)

id say 70%/30%

another good way to do it is find a good guild, then get the mod that blocks all chat/tell's etc, cept for the stuff you designate as ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom