World of Warcraft-Themed Restaurant Opens in Beijing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master

Gizmodo has the scoop on a WoW-themed restaurant that recently opened in Beijing. From Azeroth-inspired food to onsite terminals so that you can raid from the restautant, this place is ready to cater to the WoW player who's tired of Ramen and Hot Pockets, or whatever their equivalent is over there.

The entrance is a real-life recreation of the opening animation from the game. The dining area, called the Hall of Snow Storms, features large plasma screens showing in-game action, as well as a towering World Tree in the middle of the room.

Gizmodo has the scoop on a WoW-themed restaurant that recently opened in Beijing. From Azeroth-inspired food to onsite terminals so that you can raid from the restautant, this place is ready to cater to the WoW player who's tired of Ramen and Hot Pockets, or whatever their equivalent is over there.

The entrance is a real-life recreation of the opening animation from the game. The dining area, called the Hall of Snow Storms, features large plasma screens showing in-game action, as well as a towering World Tree in the middle of the room.

even if i was a wow fan, i would not be caught dead in there hehe

Good idea, but those pictures look disappointing imo. I'd need to see more before giving a reasonable opinion.

monster LOL!! what a retarded idea! anyone else here up for a trip to beijing to burn this place down?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom