World Of Warcraft Lich King

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh snap...

well, take care! nice having you here on earth :) hehehe.

(it's actually a very fun game...)

^ ahahahaha. That was one funny mini exchange.
PS: No disrespect, but play WoW for more than a week, come back, and read the above posts. Then you will understand why some people may find that funny. (I havent played WoW but all my mates do.)

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Just kidding. Unless you want to kill your own faction, i suggest rolling horde. Alliance is full of whiney little kids, actually the reason i quit the game the first time around. The good thing about wrath right now is that they lowered the amount of xp it takes to get from 1-60 and it seems like even 61-68 took less time this time around. Also, most of the zone in azeroth (original game) are empty, so you dont have to fight over quest mobs, and there isnt much ganking.

Also, i'm not saying horde doesnt have its share of whiney little kids, but alliance, having 2-3 times as many players per server, there are more crybabies to deal with.

How much will it cost me to actually be able to play Lich King?

Are all the separate expansions like $30 each? Or is there like a combo deal?

you can buy the gamechest which incluedes classic, tbc, and I am not sure if they have the wrath one out yet, but odds are they do.

All of that, youre looking at around 100 bucks all together, give or take.

you can buy the gamechest which incluedes classic, tbc, and I am not sure if they have the wrath one out yet, but odds are they do.

All of that, youre looking at around 100 bucks all together, give or take.

Already bought it. So I m a Dreani? Is that how you spell it? Anyways I m a level 11 mage in the Moonguard server. All I've been doing is questing and I keep getting my *** whopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom