World Of Warcraft Lich King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussein19891

Biostar Stole my heart
Was wondering if I have to buy all 3 WoW expansions to play WoW Lich King. Or if I only have to pay for the Lich King expansion and pay for the subscription.

Side Note-

So due to money constraints unexpectedly. It seems I am unable to get my new PSU and save for Deneb any time before January.

For one whole month I can't spend my any of my money on newegg :(

If you are starting from scratch, you have to buy the original game, burning crusade and wrath of the lich king. Just one subscription.
One of the biggest things with the lich king expansion is the new continent included ... which you shouldn't really enter until you are about level 68... which you can't do without the other two.

How much will it cost me to actually be able to play Lich King?

Are all the separate expansions like $30 each? Or is there like a combo deal?

Well, retailers will have their own prices... the games can be downloaded because, it's the KEY that you are paying for. So, take a look here:

Blizzard Store

You can buy:

1) Original - $19.99
2) Burning Crusade - $29.99
3) WoTLK - $39.99

or

1) WoW Battle Chest - $39.99
2) WoTLK - $39.99

Then a month of game time... 14.99

You are looking at like $95

But, a retail store outlet may have a better deal.

Living in the city can be rough sometimes... like what those school kids are going through.....
I carry this in my wallet just in case someone tells me to give them my money... I lay this on them and scream IMMOLATE!!!!

And then I run.....because I dont want to stand in the awesome flame that will shortly consume them....

mike_card_immolate.jpg

So I was able to get ALL 3 expansions of WoW for $80 at Walmart, since I work there. It comes with a free month subscription so I can get right to gaming.

The reason I got all 3 expansions at once. Was because I heard installing the Lich King expansion improved graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom