World Of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoee5790

In Runtime
ive been deciding between guild wars and WoW for a while now. i originally decided to get guild wars due to the monthly fee. but ive realized that the fee is really not much at all. ive been reading reviews like crazy about the two games... it seems to me like
WoW suits me better. Warcraft3 and diablo 2 were 2 of my most favorite games ever. i like the whole feel of the warcraft thing. what really made me decide to get WoW is the items. due to playing diablo 2 for sooooo long...i fell in love with the idea of having sooo many items and equipment.. to me, finding cool things is the most fun. its something about finding that ultra rare armor or sword that really makes me happy :) now PLEASE dont try to turn my decision around.. im 100% sure i want WoW :) i just want to hear some WoW players take on the game. how do you like it? do you find it fun? ive never played it so maybe someone can tell me the major interesting and fun points of the game.. thanks in advance.. o yea also.... ill probrobly be getting it within the next week or two.. id love to play with some TF members

WoW is the better game 5.5 Millions users (and counting) can not be wrong.

A few words of advise.....
1. Do not complain about getting ganked around Booty Bay if you are on a PVP server.

2. No Chuck Norris Joke in General Chat (or any chat)

3. Ashenvale - Asstar (Night Elf Territory) is one of the hardest places to lvl up through from lvl 10 to 20. Try to get to move to Iron Forge as quickly as possible. Missions are closer together. And more useful Flight Paths.

thanks for the words of advice ( not sure about the whole chuck norris thing lol) since you mentioned pvp.. i have aquestion about realms. when you create a new character, do you have to put him in a specific realm and only play in that realm or can you go to whichever realm you want each time you play? i also want to know the difference between the types of realms (RP, Pvp, etc) what does each one mean and which type should i play in?

WOW sucks! Sucks big time.
You want to play some lame game with lame gameplay and lame graphics?

If you really want to play some like WoW.. play Lineage 2 free servers.

yea kdar you were the one that posted in my thread about Guild Wars. thanks for giving me advice...i know some people dont like the game... but i have a strong feeling that i will. if i really dont like it i can always cancel the account. but from reading reviews and watching gameplay movies.. it seems like id really enjoy it. everyone has their own taste

WoW is really good and I liked it better than GW myself. Way more to do, solo and group quests, a lot more fun i thot.

People that like MMORPGS will like WoW generally.

However Diablo2 != WoW

WoW doesnt really have that many items, and there arnt really any random stat generation.

D2 has way more items then WoW since WoW has no random items like rares were, or even random stats on unique ones (like 250% -400% items)

Plus d2 was about killing 50 dudes at once, WoW is about killing 1-4 dudes at once.

However if you like mmorpgs you will like WoW probably, I dont though.

well actually its the first mmorpg ive ever played. im pretty sure ill like it though because i have a good idea of what its like

There free servers for WoW as well.
try them out and see if you like it, Then get the of. game.

Also there will be Beta of GW faction on like March 24, I can send you the invide..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom