World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich_Franklin

In Runtime
Yea so who plays WoW? I have a night elf druid and im thinking of making a second character. I have ruled out warrior and paladin as classes. I was thinking undead rogue, so what are your characters?

I have been playing off and on since it was first released. I have a Paladin, and a Rogue, and a few low level characters. Really I just play till im bored, I don't force myself to play just so I can hit level 60. When I feel up to playing again, I just continue with my existing character.

Rogues are a pretty decent class, I was amazed and how fast I could move through the quests by myself without needing help from a group.
But when I did need help, for some of the instance quests, it was really hard to find a group. When people were looking for a group they kept specifically posting "NO ROGUES" either they're group was flooded with them, or they found them to be a useless class. Which is stupid because everytime I quested in groups, I was always first or second in the damage done, even in a group full of hunters, warriors, and paladins.

i have an undead war for main. Then a few lowers, a shammy and a lock. fun classes actually, but im more depend on my war. in groups i've been in, it really did seem like rogues were useless. my thoughts though, seems they are more appropriate for pvp than actual questing. my war gets the job done and tanking is needed for groups. so im happy.
its totally up to u on what u want to roll with, so good luck on deciding.

Rogues are excellent solo characters for the most part and they are *really* useful in a group when they know how to do their jobs right, i.e. using stealth to sneak up on large groups and unleashing attacks on them.
I have a lvl 48 warrior and a few low level characters i don't use much. I'm a fairly casual player of WoW.

Yea im currently playing alot an have a 40 lock.. there cool. i was gonna roll rogue next but i dunno..ill get to 55 or somthing before switching though. Frostmourne. :D

Rogues r great i think i had lvl60 gnome rogue. the rason y ppl don want rogues r ...simply toomany rogues around lookin for a greoup usually...i havent played wow for about a year but i enjoyed it till i got bored...
anyway, rogues r great for groups if they have improved sap + dual weild some purple daggers. and has to know how to move in groups...rogues cant tank. think him as the finisher. and damage dealer w/o gettin agro. i had really fun w rogue. and u can go solo most of the places. when ive done scholo 5man group and took us 7 1/2 hours to complete every quests and beat every bosses...then i realized..i had to stop playn this game... now im free from wow! (+some ppl seriously black mailed me for not giving up the purple hammer i found and won the roll at BRS...some ppl gets real serious over this game...sheesh)

I am in a top guild on one of the most competitive PvP servers in the game. My guild has cleared Black Wing Lair and dropped Nefarian of course. My shaman has 8/8 ten storms and I cant find any other game that is more fun than WoW just because I play shaman.

I was thinking in returning to the game again but i'm not sure...
I have a Dwarf Hunter Lvl 49.
I have been tryin to remember the name of my account to check if they still have it frozen, but i can't remember the name.. or the email adress that i put in my account
:amazed: :confused: :rolleyes:

60 undead priest - Laughing Skull... PvP is not as good as SWG before they messed it up.

I dont get the same joy out of WoW because PvP isnt the end game, only BG's and not much world PvP, wish SWG was the way it was a year ago..

I figure once im 60, theres not much to do besides BGs and instances. Instances are boring, BG's are the same over again. Im keeping my self occupied by farming coinage..

Rumors have it Blizzard plans to make a StarCraft Online *drool*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom