World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid State Member
Here's my crappy computer specs:My Specs

I play WoW and my game freezes and shuts off every once and a while. I think its because my computer sucks.

Can any of you tell me what I would need to add to my computer to make it run WoW better.

Someone on the forums said I should buy this RAM-Link

On-board graphics really suck. YouÂ’d see a marked improvement from adding even a cheap ($50-$70) card. WoW is also a memory hog. Another 512MB would help a lot with the lag.

That system should play it, have you turned the settings down to there lowest.

However its unlikely that hardware thats not powerfull enough would cause the game to totally freeze and shut (by shut off do you mean crash to desktop ?).

But that pc sucks anyway, so it could be to do with that.

I can play the game but my sucky PC will just restart its self or it will freeze up and it will say ialmrnt5 display driver has stopped working normally. lol what does that mean?

up your ram. my laptop has similar specs (slightly faster cpu) i upped the ram and the game usually runs around 20fps at lowest settings, which is pretty bareable.

Dude, i'd say you check if you can put in a pci express card in there and if you can, DO IT. And if you can spare some extra change, slap a bit more memory in it. But i think having integrated graphics is worse than having low memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom