World in conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
Picked this game up at future shop tree days ago, and i finished it with like only 5 hours of game play. It was way to short, i think it was like only 7 missions, or less, and there really isn't much reason why i would play it again. I am gonna try to play it at a lan game im hosting though as i think it would be fun. All in all i would not have payed 45 bucks for it if i had known it was only 5 hours game play.

my dad got it free with his q9540 and i played up until you have control of the helicopters in NY city and you are trying to save the statue of liberty. i thought it was kind've cheesy. but that's just me.

^i found that mission kinda stupid also. But it wasn't too bad, that game wasn't bad, it was great, it was fun, but much to short.

what happens after that? i thought about trying it again but said nah. i might get back on tonight and try to finish it.

ummm, i can't remember exactly where that is, im not sure if that's after u set off the nuke or not, then u go to Russia for a bit, if that was not already done. then u re take the city that ivan too over (why can i not remember how to spell it lol) for a few missions, then game over.

hmm i cant even find the disk. i think it's at my dads. so i'll probably have to get that thing that lets you play it without a CD.

are we allowed to mention such things? but yhea i already got it just got to get from my sisters laptop to my desktop via flash drive.

^as far as i know yes, because all it does is allow u to play that game with out the cd in, it's not a crack for a copy, or anything, and it isn't illegally downloaded, its just a convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom