woot DAY OF DEFEAT on 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Lost Coast is here yet...valve would have made a big deal about it and the only update news in the past few weeks has been a build up to DOD

but yeah, anyone played with the HDR yet? Is it any good? I don't like DOD and don't plan on spending $20 just to see a graphics engine that I can get for free

Nubius said:
uhhh no....I'd stick with your day job and give up on ever becoming a comedian.
Team Fortress Classic

Oh.... lol.... Did I hit a tender spot nubius???? LOL

uhhh no... You NooB TFC is Team Fortress Classic man. God, like I can't believe this NooB hasn't heard of TFC... huh... what a NooB. It's a freakin' MOD for HL man... geez....

gaara said:
I don't think Lost Coast is here yet...valve would have made a big deal about it and the only update news in the past few weeks has been a build up to DOD

but yeah, anyone played with the HDR yet? Is it any good? I don't like DOD and don't plan on spending $20 just to see a graphics engine that I can get for free

Doesnt look very special at all, takes away from gameplay and drops my peformance 500%, honestly, actually 500%.

That was my story, not like you believe it, or do you?
The hell are you talking about? I heard that long before your 'story'

Oh.... lol.... Did I hit a tender spot nubius???? LOL

uhhh no... You NooB TFC is Team Fortress Classic man. God, like I can't believe this NooB hasn't heard of TFC... huh... what a NooB. It's a freakin' MOD for HL man... geez....
god give it up...I in no way implied 'GEH NOOB JEEZ YOU DIDN"T KNOW" I simply said you weren't funny with your dumbass "Tennessee fried chicken" joke...simple as that

Well it's the 26th, and DoD: Source is ******* awesome!!! I've a little bit of a lag problem, but wow. Major improvement. Some maps you don't even recognize.

So how differnt is the gameplay? I bet the map Charlie looks crazy in the source engine :D!!! is there a big differnce between having HDR on or off? FILL ME IN! I'M ON DIALUP!!!!

Haven't tried HDR. My graphics card doesn't do very well with even a 1280*1024 resolution, so that gives you an idea of the graphics. My card is a little old granted, but the graphics in the game are pretty heavy. Gameplay isn't too different. The menu for your weapons shows up on the bottom left hand side of the screen now, which is a little confusing. Bigger and brighter flag icons, and team icons. Besides that it's basically just a graphics facelift. Valve did add some models and crap into the maps though. Looks totally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom