Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh gotta love ET i play australian servers and am quite good too, was from RTCW moved to et a few months ago.. yeh limbo menu was very confusing same with fire teams and stuff but i got used to it all and nothings worst than being an allied getting arty spammed by axis on that beach map, where allied are on beach and gotta make there way to the axis generators and blow it up (just getting that ramp up is hard enough with all the coverts using charges :p i only ever Medic SMG and MP40 OWNS thompson

ChingChong23 said:
yeh gotta love ET i play australian servers and am quite good too, was from RTCW moved to et a few months ago.. yeh limbo menu was very confusing same with fire teams and stuff but i got used to it all and nothings worst than being an allied getting arty spammed by axis on that beach map, where allied are on beach and gotta make there way to the axis generators and blow it up (just getting that ramp up is hard enough with all the coverts using charges :p i only ever Medic SMG and MP40 OWNS thompson

I know a player named Chong. He's good, but I don't think it is you, cause you play on AUS servers.

ChingChong23 said:
[1]am quite good too, was from RTCW moved to et a few months ago....................:p i only ever Medic SMG and MP40 OWNS thompson

where in the world are you atill playing rtcw? most of the servers are dead now.

oh and calling yourself "quite good" because you're a rambo voompfing axis medic is also another way of saying, "i play for kills bc i don't know any objectives or how to accomplish anything in a team setting and i'm 'good' bc i self heal all game bc i care more about my kill:death ratio than whether or not my team wins the map. i also run for cover when you hurt me in a firefight then come back to kill you when i have 156hp."

/end rant.

self healing axis medics make me sick when they brag about how good they are. pfft.

:mad:

n30phYte said:
where in the world are you atill playing rtcw? most of the servers are dead now.

Well, ever since it's release the only servers worth playing in are the Happy Penguin ones, and still, the only server worth playing in is Happy Penguin Classic. It also plays the only map worth playing, mp_depot, so not much as changed, server is still hopping. 60 people a lot of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom