Witcher 2 is out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshuaJay

Troll Patrol
So, anyone gotten it yet and have any comments?

I've been really excited about this Title coming out just because of the praise the first one got.

I tried to play the first one recently, but the character models are so out of date I just couldn't get into it; even with all the positives.

If you're more into the Dragon Age companion style RPG it may not be your thing but Witcher 1 has been praised as the best RPG experience of it's kind.

Is the sequel holding up to the hype?

Odd. From what I understand they are working on implementing laws that games must be cross platform because it can monopolize certain consumers. Probably wont see anything in effect for years to come though. They recently did it with wireless device carriers though as everyone knows.

Anyway, yeah.. Witcher 2.. GO!

I'm about 12 hours into the first game. It's pretty fun, but kinda quirky too. I'll be picking up the sequel though, for sure!

Odd. From what I understand they are working on implementing laws that games must be cross platform because it can monopolize certain consumers. Probably wont see anything in effect for years to come though. They recently did it with wireless device carriers though as everyone knows.

Anyway, yeah.. Witcher 2.. GO!

Don't know how they could do that. If you are Sony or Microsoft and you own a game dev, how can you be forced to put the game on your competition's platform?

Don't know how they could do that. If you are Sony or Microsoft and you own a game dev, how can you be forced to put the game on your competition's platform?

Doesn't seem feasible. Indie Devs?! lol,

But I have been thinking of picking this up, but I didn't play the first so idk if you need to.. I also have a back lag that is 10 miles long. Not gunna happen.

Yeah, that's what Apple was saying about the iPhone, which they owned completely yet now have to make for every wireless competitor. Congress still made them do it.

I'd think the reason for it being difficult is more based on hardware... Even right now they are having to completely skimp graphics to port things to 360. I don't see it happening any time soon, was just saying I had read it was discussed by lawmakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom