wired xbox cotroller help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.birdy

Baseband Member
error message saying driver not found.i downloaded the correct one for me(windows 7 64 bit)and nothing.xbox website isnt much help either.what to do now?

Did you install the driver? What have you tried? Have you tried to plug it in while the PC was on? Just saying it dont work and the website isnt much help doesnt help us help you. I know it works cause I am using it myself. Mine auto installed as soon as I plugged it in. No download required.

it never auto downloaded.it tryed but "never found" software for it.thats when i went to xboxs site and got the driver i needed

i installed the driver after one wasnt found.

than i also uninstalled and reinstalled than tryed to rediscover the controller

the controller is seen by my computer.but without the driver i cant use it.i try manually add the driver to the controller but it wont let me.

with the pc off.plug it in.its never discovered..
with pc on it sees controller but no driver found

i confirmed the controller works just fine on a 360.so the controller isnt bad.i think?lol

yes.i tried all my usb ports.front are 2.0.rears are regular neither worked

and im pretty sure i did.thats where it trys to search right?because it cant find anything.i think ps will be easyest.im no good at explaining these things

xbox1.png

xbox2.jpg

xbox3.jpg

maybe driver has to be in specific folder?
Xbox 360 Accessories Software 1.2 64-bit for Windows 7 (EXE)
this is what i downloaded from xboxs site.i believe is the right one(maybe i got wrong one??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom