Will you get CoD6 for PC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be similar to what I put in if I didn't stop after 20 or so. Not everyone has an affinity for FPS games. I'm not horrible, I can rank in the top few every now and again, but mostly just right in the middle. I frustrate easily so I can't find the dedication to bother with it more than a couple weeks. I don't have any personal friends who play pc videogames to make it any more interesting. No biggie. Company still gets their money and I get a couple weeks of filler to kill time waiting for other games XD

im similar in that respect. I get frustrtated easily with games. Cod4 i stop playing for a while because of so many **** spawn kills, at least 3/4 of all my deaths in nearly every game are spawn kills. When i do play i usually get in the middle, some times i get bad, some times i get a great score and am the top of the team. Like this is one of my best scores today

, but the rest of today i have had an around par k/d ratio.

Hah thats usually why I get frustrated too. The maps are so small compared to the amount of players you can have on them. It's either that or the spawn system is junk. I'm inclined towards the former.

Multiple people spawn in the same spot at the same time, or within seconds. Someone can just stand in the same spot and get 10 kills in 30 seconds.

I love the game, its great. But i can't relax and have fun and be irritated by stupid game mechanics at the same time haha. 4 and 5 were the same. hopefully the maps are a bit bigger in 6.

Yeah I could just play smaller games to avoid the spawn thing, but it's much more fun large scale haha.
Nice score on that one btw XD I never quite pull that off haha. had a 2/1 maybe once or twice -.-.

Maybe I should get back into it so I have a jump on cod6.

lol, im best at small maps. I think my best skill while gaming is that i can catch the slightest bit of movement, and i am fairly good at close quarters. I'm good at knifing as well (although i must confess that now and again sometimes i choose to knife someone at a really bad time, and i get my *** kicked. For cod4 shipment and killhouse are my favorite maps (shipment being the later) vacant is good to. Large maps i usually get a negative k/d or par because there are a lot of angles, and i guess i have a bit of tunnel vision and only focus on one or two of the possible directions i could be attacked from. What really ticks me of also is campers, people that sit in a single spot the entire game, even if they get killed that go right back. LIke i keep moving, now and then i will stop in a good spot for maybe 10 seconds then i will move on.(if they are a sniper i can see why they stay at a good spot though, i do that also when i use my sniper class.)

Man I hate the small maps. Killhouse and shipment to me are crap. When I play shipment, I get an LMG, and just sit in a corner facing a spawn point and then just full auto that sucker. I don't get killed till I have to reload or I try to call in a helicopter. Usually I can't call it in because there are so many people with these large kill streaks. The air strike would get you even more kills, put you pass that up every time. You have to play that map that way because you don't stand a chance at winning if you don't. As soon as you move you're going to die.

I agree, I think the maps need to get bigger, but I wouldn't count on it. On console, TDM is 6v6. They wouldn't even think about improving the pc version at the expense of the consoles. It is more appropriate to improve the consoles at the expense of PC. This is why they won't make a new engine. It is pointless to give us better graphics on pc because all their money is coming from the consoles and the consoles can't get better graphics.

You have to play that map that way because you don't stand a chance at winning if you don't. As soon as you move you're going to die.

I play the opposite way on that map. I keep moving, constantly. I very rarely pause, now and a gain if i have the right class i will drop a claymore in those spots where people sit, but only if i know know i won't get shot.

I agree, I think the maps need to get bigger, but I wouldn't count on it. On console, TDM is 6v6. They wouldn't even think about improving the pc version at the expense of the consoles. It is more appropriate to improve the consoles at the expense of PC. This is why they won't make a new engine. It is pointless to give us better graphics on pc because all their money is coming from the consoles and the consoles can't get better graphics.

IMO cod4 is much better on the 360 than pc. 6v6 is pretty much the perfect amount for TDM, not the insane amount of people that you can get with pc. Also there's no prestige mode on pc :p

Also to any one who says they wreck on call of duty W@W on the xbox, you don't. It is the most broken, skilless, call of duty game ever. You can literally hipfire people from 100m away and have 90% of your shots hit with steady aim and a mp40. Not to mention the mp40 is a 3 hit kill *with* juggernaut and a headshot. I played w@w to level 65 just because I paid for it, otherwise I would've snapped the disk. So many glitches for the first couple months, my K/D was steady at 4.02, and of course I ran around under the map. Everyone did it and if you say you didn't; you're lying.

/rant I just hate that game...

The customizable killstreaks in mw2 look awesome, along with the AC-130.

I play the opposite way on that map. I keep moving, constantly. I very rarely pause, now and a gain if i have the right class i will drop a claymore in those spots where people sit, but only if i know know i won't get shot.

You can do that, but you're never going to win on that map unless you camp a spawn with an LMG.

IMO cod4 is much better on the 360 than pc. 6v6 is pretty much the perfect amount for TDM, not the insane amount of people that you can get with pc. Also there's no prestige mode on pc :p

Also to any one who says they wreck on call of duty W@W on the xbox, you don't. It is the most broken, skilless, call of duty game ever. You can literally hipfire people from 100m away and have 90% of your shots hit with steady aim and a mp40. Not to mention the mp40 is a 3 hit kill *with* juggernaut and a headshot. I played w@w to level 65 just because I paid for it, otherwise I would've snapped the disk. So many glitches for the first couple months, my K/D was steady at 4.02, and of course I ran around under the map. Everyone did it and if you say you didn't; you're lying.

/rant I just hate that game...

The customizable killstreaks in mw2 look awesome, along with the AC-130.

If you want to play 6v6 on pc you can. There are all kinds of different servers sizes. I don't like playing on the ones bigger than 24ish players though. I don't see how you can say it is "much" better. If you're just one of those people that think the controller is better than the mouse and keyboard, then ok. It is really impossible to change your guys minds.

No one with skill uses juggernaut or steady aim. Idk what you are talking about with this hipfiring 100m away. No one would try that. It doesn't work. Use your scope.

I haven't played cod waw on xbox except once or twice, so I don't really know how it works, but I would have to disagree with you if you are calling cod waw pc a skilless game. It is my opinion that waiting behind a corner for people to come around it requires less skill than moving around the map and killing people. In cod4, as soon as you get to the area of the map with enemies, if you turn a corner you are dead because people are just sitting there waiting for you. The way the maps are setup, there aren't a lot of ways around giong around that corner. Take Crossfire for example, what side of the street do you want, left or right? People know you have to come one way or the other so they are going to be sitting there waiting for you. I hate doing that, it isn't fun, so I be the bigger man and come and try to get them. Now, sometimes I can get them, and sometimes i can't, but they have the advantage because they know exactly where I'm gonna be. In cod waw, most of the maps are structure (not all but most) so that you can take many different paths to move around the map. This way, if the other team is camping one or two areas, you can choose another route and surprise their ***. Teach them a lesson for pretending to play cod4, you know what I mean?

I liked cod4, but it has been around too long and everyone knows where to camp. If you are a casual player, it just isn't fun. Maybe cod4 is tailored more for competitive play than cod5. I'm a casual player though, and I want to have fun ramboing, not doing that other garbage. Some people like that stuff, and it is ok, but this is just the way I view it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom