Will you get CoD6 for PC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
As much as i truly LOVE the CoD serious Activision really needs slapping for making me pay over £35 for the PC version. They are milking the money from us in absurd amounts in times where noone can afford anything. Not only this but they charge us £65 for the Hardened edition and £125 for Prestige addition on consoles, screw that ! I will only say the PC version is worth it's £10 premium over other PC games IF the production values are top notch, and the campaign is 13+ hours.

I am not sure whether i am going to get it 'till it drops to £25/£20 like other PC games.

edit:

Thinking about it, i am almost certain CoD:MW2 will be the fastest selling game of all time. If it sells 4million units (prestige, hardened, normal) which would be possible with an average of £45 overall they will get over £180million from the game. I bet they spent 1/5 of that makeing it.

I still play cod2 on PC. I think I got it for $20 US. I would probably wait until the price drops some. $50 is a bit high for my taste. I used to get games when they first came out for $50, but I'm content with CoD2 until the price drops some.

The pc versions always include free map packs so it evens out.

Perhaps. Console gamers get it even worse. £45 and they have to pay for Map packs. Suckers :cool:

I still laugh at the prestige edition.. It comes with Night Vision googles.. i mean really.. comeon. You fooling noone activision. We all know even low end night goggles cost more than TWICE the price of this entire package. They are not going to work. And if they do they'll be rubbish.

Talking about the prestige edition NV goggles. I've always wondered what happens if your using them indoors and someone shines a torch down the lens for a joke, do you go blind :p ?

I'm getting for the 360 purely because of online. I can't stand PC online anymore after owning an xbox for a year now. Everything is just so much smother, no ping issues, no crappy hosts, no kicking, just more fun IMO. Less modders as well, don't have to deal with punkbuster or any other dumb stuff like that.

Normal pc games for you guys are 25 euros and this is 35? We are getting it for the standard price of $50, the same as all pc games. 35 euros is the same as $50 though so don't complain. I'm definitely getting it.

I'll be getting it, play a fair bit of cod4 and infinity ward always implement a decent single player as well.

I might get it depending on how the campaign pans out. I got 4 and waw. Only put around 15 hours into either though. 3$ an hour is ok i guess though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom