will these games work on vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidsteve

Daemon Poster
ok just want to make sure these work, i'm getting vista either way but it would be nice to have these games work

Fable - The Lost Chapters, Lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2, Hitman 2, contracts and blood money

i've got a few others but i' giveing them to some one so yeah not much point

have 2 drives, one with xp one with vista and install them on vista and if they work then cool, if they don't pop the xp drive in and run a dual boot and you can keep your games :D

Fable runs on vista, i have it. no problems. i was gonna get that lotr game but the screenshots didnt look so great so i didnt bother, sorry cant help you there.

Fable runs on vista, i have it. no problems. i was gonna get that lotr game but the screenshots didnt look so great so i didnt bother, sorry cant help you there.

to be quite honest i haven't played lotr yet either, i got it about a month after it came out and just haven't installed it

and thanks guys, 1 game is better then none i guess i'll just keep my fingers crossed for the rest

theres no reason why that lotr game wouldnt work, its fairley new. i'm still thinkin about getting it, but id be more interested if it was a 3rd person hack and slash.. im not even sure what genre it is.

theres no reason why that lotr game wouldnt work, its fairley new. i'm still thinkin about getting it, but id be more interested if it was a 3rd person hack and slash.. im not even sure what genre it is.

i think its called a RTS game

i'm not even sure myself but i had it on the 360 and liked it so i thought i would get it for pc for the trainers and possible hacks and edits for it

try Microsoft Upgrade Advisor, if u got those games already installed on your current OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom