Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netscpe

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I heard from a friend who works for ID, was that they were saying Fall next year. Also if I remember correctly that's what Gamestop says as well. Guess we will see; but I remember when this game was announced several years ago.

beedubaya said:
I was looking through screenshots and they were talking about that game as far back as 2002! The game has gone from DX7 class to pure Shader Model 3 and there is still no sign of its release.

Stalker was unveiled in 2001. It's been a long time.

I wonder how much this game will end up costing its developers?

This game better be good.

I'm really not too concerned with the release date (as long as it is within reason) because I have seen so many high potential games recently rushed out because of demand that turned out pretty awful compared to what was expected. So as long as ID takes their time to do it right the first time, I have no problem in waiting a while, besides, Oblivion is coming soon, so all us open-ended RPG lovers will have hundreds of hours of our life to give away to it until S.T.A.L.K.E.R. arrives.

Haha, by the time there ready to release in febuary, there will probably be some new technology out, that they want to put in the game, then they will set it back again, then DX10 will come out so they will have to redo it for DX10, and then by the time they do that, it will be old and crapy and they will have to go redo it again to get the graphics up to par with other games when they release, but after they finish that, another new technology will come out that they want to put in the game.

And It will just keep going like that untill we die, maybe our children or grandchildren will get to play it? We can only hope!!!

Interesting news:

Today's conference call also brought news that one of the most-delayed PC games on THQ's roster, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, won't be arriving until the second half of THQ's 2007 fiscal year--October 2006 at the earliest.

Lame...by the time that game comes out, IF it comes out, my current machine won't even play it.

This is ridiculous.....I can't believe a game can be delayed to death like this

yeah it looks amazing, but just like quake it'll probably be the same old boring crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom