Will MW2 support dedi's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um what????????

I like dedi's; I'm just saying there is at least one plus side to this. You can't full utilize your skills with super high amounts of players because you can never totally cover your movements. You're stuck almost camping because you can almost never move across open areas to get to more cover. True skill shows when it isn't mass chaos. Sorry if I sound like I am flaming, but if you can't do good enough in servers with lower amounts of players to have fun, you really aren't that good, are you?

And yeah, I'm not gonna go and play in a high ping server so that the player amount will be better. No ****ing way! Generally, the first 2/3 of the first page are the only servers I will consider. On good days, I can consider the whole first page.

Regardless of how much IW kills the multiplayer system, the same gameplay that you love is going to be there. It isn't a waste of money. If there was something else to get, I would, but there isn't. I'm soooo bored of those other two.

True skill comes from adapting..

I do not want to play at high ping because the game I joined is being hosted from some kids minimum spec comp. I don't want to get booted from the game when the host leaves. I want somewhere familiar to go to when I fell like having a good time with friends. I like to see the username of a player I haven't seen in awhile jump into the server we used to play on. I like it. Why don't I like to always meet new people? You can't make good strat with people you don't know. Its just epic fail and a rip off.

True skill comes from adapting..

I do not want to play at high ping because the game I joined is being hosted from some kids minimum spec comp. I don't want to get booted from the game when the host leaves. I want somewhere familiar to go to when I fell like having a good time with friends. I like to see the username of a player I haven't seen in awhile jump into the server we used to play on. I like it. Why don't I like to always meet new people? You can't make good strat with people you don't know. Its just epic fail and a rip off.

Then MW2 is not the game for you. As it isn't for many PC gamers.
And I mostly agree.

Maybe I missed something... I am a bit tired, and I only skimmed through the post briefly.
But this is the PC gaming section... and you were talking about MW2 supporting dedicated servers on the PC, right?

<-- confused.

I was being sarcastic... LOL This game is for pc... I meant it was not made for pc. It was made for a console and ported to pc. People need to stop trying to make the pc platform a console. WE game on PC FOR A REASON!

It seems like a lot of games are being made for consoles and being ported to PC... FEAR 2 ring a bell? Fear two ended up being the same, no dedi.... Seems like every game, they are either removing dedicated server support or all lan functions of the game and they require you to use there servers... Sounds like they are still trying to fight pirates, but in the end, pirates will still win over as the legit buyers, wont buy, and pirates will still pirate the software...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom