Will MW2 support dedi's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like a lot of games are being made for consoles and being ported to PC... FEAR 2 ring a bell? Fear two ended up being the same, no dedi.... Seems like every game, they are either removing dedicated server support or all lan functions of the game and they require you to use there servers... Sounds like they are still trying to fight pirates, but in the end, pirates will still win over as the legit buyers, wont buy, and pirates will still pirate the software...

100% Valid... People want to get out of the pc game market... But we are there #1 supporters. 9 out of 10 console gamers probably would tell you that Activision made CoD4 and 5. Not IW or trayarch. We know who codes our games... We are the ones repping them. Why screw over your #1 source of free advertisement?

True skill comes from adapting..

I do not want to play at high ping because the game I joined is being hosted from some kids minimum spec comp. I don't want to get booted from the game when the host leaves. I want somewhere familiar to go to when I fell like having a good time with friends. I like to see the username of a player I haven't seen in awhile jump into the server we used to play on. I like it. Why don't I like to always meet new people? You can't make good strat with people you don't know. Its just epic fail and a rip off.

Then you should be able to adapt to lower player amounts.

And yeah, I don't want all that garbage either, but I've got no choice but to take it. The gameplay is still going to be good, and I'm still going to enjoy this game, even if I could have enjoyed it more.

Technically you do have a choice on the matter, Druid. You have a choice to not buy it like most PC gamers are opting to do.

Woot midnight release tonight at walmart.

Believe it or not all about the people not gonna buy it because of no dedi they will still eventually play it

i'm sure when i go tonight there will be tons still getting it for PC

I'm sure there will be people buying it for PC, but I am also sure that a majority of those people don't even know about everything IW pulled from the game... I know when I told several of my friends they were like WHATT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?? Not buying that crap...

I will play the game. Never said I woudn't play it. I am just not paying for it. (I do have to pay a friend back and he said if I buy the game tonight it would count as pay back so I will be attending the Release Party at my local Wally World.) But I will not put $10 extra dollars on a game with less stuff. Since they sucked out dedi's they should really just take out multiplayer and cut the price $20

I will also probably end up playing it.. Not for PC though. I will probably just borrow the PS3 version from a friend when he is done with it.

Agree with you on price... Taking out the best features of multiplayer + extra $10 = LOSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom