Will MW2 support dedi's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snitched

Baseband Member
Hey guys,

I'm wondering, there is all this hype around mw2, but will the PC version support Dedicated servers? I heard there was a petition to have them, but i'm still unsure. Whats happening with it?

- dylan.

Wow that's a shame. It's like taking the one good thing we had in life and killing it.

Well... There is a lot about the game that is screwing us PC's over. I had the chance to sit in a listen to the Q&A at best buy live stream. Infanity Ward avoided almost all questions. Will there be some? Someday... Will we get them right away?? Not at all... Will we be able to have decent ping for comp play? "Modern Warfare will offer a good gaming experiance". Why isn't there dedicated servers? "Because we can't figure out how to use them" Why can't you add both options??? "I like cheese"...

That was pretty much it... Cancel all pre orders. Buy Borderlands :D

I'm sure borderlands is great, and I'm going to get it eventually, but it isn't a gameplay supplement to cod. I suppose bfbc2 could be, but that isn't coming till March. Can you wait is the question? There is one thing I like about having no dedicated servers at least, idiots can't make those servers in the range of 32-64 players. Those are the ones that seem to be more filled most of the time, and they are just total chaos. There is artillery coming down constantly, so you can hardly ever move, and when you do move, you just get killed right away because there are so many people. The maps just weren't designed for that many people. I think the perfect server size is 24 even if the maps were designed for 12-18. Regardless, I still believe that 18 is much better than 32+.

I actually like the ones with a crapload of people, just for the fact that it makes it way more fun for me. Makes it more intense and stuff. I seem to always pick the servers with at least 20 people in 'em.

Do you play 4 or 5? In 4, you just have the quick airstrikes, but in 5 you have those arties that last forever and slow your movement. They come down CONSTANTLY!! Whether they are allied or enemy, they slow you down! I hate them!

Either way, I like to be able to move around and sneak. I'm a total rambo solo guy. When there are so many people that is impossible to cross the street and move around good, I just get frustrated and bored. I don't like camping.

We are talking about Modern Warfare... WaW doesn't compare to MW or MW2. You obviously don't understand here. But it's okay... Waste the money.

And if you can't do good in 32+ setting then GTFO. Sorry if i sound like I am flaming or something but you seem totally blind to the issue.. Go to a console if you want match making but don't make us suffer for the few morons that can't figure a dedi list out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom