Will HL2 work on my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, Im just gonna wate.

I been thinking of getting Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, can someone please tell me that they think about this game.

Can anybody tell me any cool games that will run on my computer?

Heyyo,

CS CZ ain't nothing too fancy M16. If you have CS1.6? it's the same. All CZ has is an official bot, and some new maps... IMO deleted scenes actually made it worth money, lol. :p

They should've stuck with the original makers, I think (I say hesitantly) gearbox. Count Floyd was the best bot creator for CS at the time, it would've been soo much better than this dumb current official bot (which acts even more retarded in CSS.. especially with jumping). Plus deleted scenes actually had good custom models. norm CZ has the same player models n' such, so lame.

So yeah, if you have CS1.6 don't waste your cash unless you wanna go for deleted scenes. The campaign is like HL1, but more of a CS feel to it since all the guns you get are from the CS scene.

[EDIT]
I suggest not getting a 6600GT in this case, cause sure it's strong, but what's the point if the rest of your system is a bottleneck? You wouldn't be getting your full money's worth man. With a system like that? Maybe get a 9600 Pro, or a 9800 Pro. Those will run good on Hl2 and CSS since the source engine is ATI optimized, plus they cost less than a 6600GT (won't run as good as one though), but at least it better suits your more dated system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom