Will this be a future web robot paintballgame over the Internet...... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magi

Solid State Member
Hi.

Here is a guy in Australia explaining how it is to remote control a paintball webcam robot in Sweden.

He is controlling it from the other side of the world over the Internet.....

http://www.roaringsnake.com/misc/article_tank.htm

Ol2gkzL3Tl.gif

Will this be the future Internet game, to be able to remote control a web camera robot and hunt people with it, on a paintballarena, over the internet?

Regards Magi

i don't think it would be so cool to play in a paintball arena... it's more fun to just go out there and run around, aim, and dodge... well, i guess it will be the paintball for the couch potatoes...

Heyyo,

Lol, that is pretty crazy. Man.. engineering, building, programming... this guy's hella smart, why the hell is he still in univ and not out there making crazy cash??? :p

Btw, I've already seen this one site where you can actually pay cash for them to set you up a remote control hunting rifle and kill stuff with it. So like, you could pwn a antelope from your house already.

Ah, here we go: http://www.live-shot.com/

Lol, you can now pwn a osama bin laden shirt from your comps. :D

here's the animals you can pwn from your comp:

http://www.live-shot.com/species.shtml

just read the site. :p

check this..

pricing info for live shot
Membership (30 days) $14.95
Recurring Membership
90 days) save $$ $40.00
Shooting Session (each)
10 shots - Max 20 minutes $ 5.95
"I Shot OSAMA" T-shirt
You shoot it ? we ship it $14.95 plus shipping
Custom T-shirt
see "About Us" or
e-mail for more info $24.95 plus shipping
DVD recording of session $ 9.95 plus shipping
Paper target from session $ 2.95 plus shipping

No C.O.D. on shipped items. Shipping charges calculated at shopping cart.

that's pretty dirt cheap eh?

oh, as for painballing...

http://www.live-paintball.com/ ;)

Jesus Christ, Im sorry but as an actuall tournament paintball player, thats just ****ing rediculious. For one its give paintball a bad name, as if it need any more negative reasons with all these little f'ing 12 yr olds going to walmart buying paintball markers and shooting up houses, Signs, and other people. I remeber a while ago there was something like this called Hunting Bambi, glad they shut it down. Second, why the **** would you run around with out a mask on, I can garuntee who ever made that bullshit has never actually played before. And i really hate to say it, but i hope whoever you get to shoot at gets shot in the eye and goes blind, then maybe they'll understand what masks are made for.

Sorry but i just hate seeing shit like this. Giving people the wrong view of what paintball actually is.

TipsySmile said:
Jesus Christ, Im sorry but as an actuall tournament paintball player, thats just ****ing rediculious. For one its give paintball a bad name, as if it need any more negative reasons with all these little f'ing 12 yr olds going to walmart buying paintball markers and shooting up houses, Signs, and other people. I remeber a while ago there was something like this called Hunting Bambi, glad they shut it down. Second, why the **** would you run around with out a mask on, I can garuntee who ever made that bullshit has never actually played before. And i really hate to say it, but i hope whoever you get to shoot at gets shot in the eye and goes blind, then maybe they'll understand what masks are made for.

Sorry but i just hate seeing shit like this. Giving people the wrong view of what paintball actually is.

I just happend to mount a paintball gun in the tank for the effect it gives.

The arena I am about to build now will only have laserdome weapons for a start.

It will be up and running with 10 tanks in 2-3 months if im lucky.

Now I have a mask when I have the tank loaded with paintballammo, but the pictures dont show that and I am quite amazed by the reaction you give when there isnt one picture of me and the tank when it is shooting ammo.

I am studying theoretical physics at the university at LTH in Sweden and I am quite aware of what I do, so please do calm down.

And that you actually want me to shoot someone blind so I will get a lesson, show that you have some kind of problem.

I just try to show that its possible to have global camera remote control of things now with quite cheap civil equipment.

You just have to figure out how to do it. :)

Regards Magi

magi: Sorry man, was not talking in regards about your project, Was talking about the live paintball site, where they showed the woman being shot at with out a mask.

Sorry for not being specific.

edit: Oh and yes I do have a problem, Its people!
I cant seem to get away form people that have no common sense, everywhere i go theres a swarm of them surrounding me.

;)

TipsySmile said:
magi: Sorry man, was not talking in regards about your project, Was talking about the live paintball site, where they showed the woman being shot at with out a mask.

Sorry for not being specific.

edit: Oh and yes I do have a problem, Its people!
I cant seem to get away form people that have no common sense, everywhere i go theres a swarm of them surrounding me.

;)

Then all is well....

Regards Magi :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom