Why is World of Warcraft so good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the game isnt that great ... its just too sloow for me.. and i guess to slow for the ppl who like fast paced games ....e.g D2/GW/ and ragnarok i have a level 14 warrior and i dont see much fun in the game but ppl say it gets fun once i hit around level 20... but the game is soo SLOW LOL

DarkMortar said:
Hi, lets say my birthday is comming up VERY soon, and I'd like to know if this game is any good, and why?

Ok, what really gets me about it tho is how it "looks." I never said it looked bad, but it's not my style at all. But what I want to know, is WHY is this good game, or WHY not?

How complex is the game, and how much is there to do, it's very important to be complex. Thank you.

EXPLAIN IN DETAIL, thanx

also i never thought id even THINK of resorting to this before, i an just VERY CURIOUS, because a lot of ppl at school talk about this non-stop, like its the only MMORPG on the planet, so it makes me feel outcasted

First check this: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/worldofwarcraft/review.html

That is the review of the game when it came out so it talk about PvP not complete but that was because release of the game.

Pros: The game is very addictive and more addictive to people that loves RPG games.

Cons: Monthly Fee of $15
Spending too much time because of the addiction.

Anyway the game is not complex at all, is average we could said.
If you like RPG especially playing like in a world with dozens of people from different countries and places try it out..

Ahh! almost forget about it, you can download the Demo/trial client
http://www.fileplanet.com/163517/160000/fileinfo/World-of-Warcraft---Trial-Client

Is the trial cllient for the game I warn you though the trial is a whooping of 2.9GB

I know a guy thats completly addicted to the game. He loved it up to level 50 but then he was playing just to get to level 60. And then when he got there he started saying that he doesn't even like playing anymore because its more of a chore than a game.
He says hes gonna play till he gets all the purple equipment and gets #1 rank on his server and then hes just gonna play every once and a while or just quit completly. Hes like 7th or something like that in his server now and has most of the best equipment.

MrCoffee said:
I imagine it would be most fun if you can play online with people you know IRL but I haven't been so fortunate so I can't comment (all my friends are casual gamers at the most, not hardcore like me :D).
It's pretty much the social thing of chatting with other people while playing that I like in MMORPGs. But I guess you can do that in just about any MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom