Why was The Sims fun?!?!!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorsoft

Fully Optimized
When I first got The Sims and a couple of its expansions, I played it constantly for like 2 weeks. After that, I'd maxed out in everything and stopped playing. The other day I was bored and loaded it up again and I never realized how frickin BORING that game really is. "Wow, I'm getting the paper...again!" and "Ooh, some one's at the door, let's answer it!". I don't get it anymore. It's semi-fun to stick a hapless family in a dark room without a shower or toilet and see how long it takes them to snap and kill eachother, but that's about it. Why was it so fun before?:(

I never could get into that game. I just never saw the point of playing "House" on the computer. I liked SimCity though.

I agree with bee.

My gf plays that game though. Actually A LOT of girls play that game. My gf has us made in that game married with children...I got scared when she told started telling me the names of our Sims children. :eek:

its like a cross between dolls for adults, and a badly done architectural design program

the only difference is that instead of imagining everthing yourself you let the computer do most of it for you

If you are into either of these things you will probably like/ love the sims

Maybe I would like it if there's an uncensored version. Is there?

I played the game for a few hours. Its so booooring.

Sim City is way better.

Rundat said:
should have sex scens like game called singles flirt up your life
l

You can do this, cheat and have them go into the love bed that vibrates than take it away.

Dont ask me how I know this, my sister and mom play this game, and i did a bit.

You either Love/Hate the sims.... i got sims1.. played about a week and now im in the same boat as you... i even outed the $100 for the Sims 2 just to see and I felt as if nothing had changed... so boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom