why should i finish F.E.A.R

Status
Not open for further replies.
dhw200 said:
There is a service like that in America. Its a bit like Netflix. The name escapes me for the moment

Gamefly. But I think they only have console games, no pc games ^_^

Not sure though

Mr_Threepwood said:
How do these services work, sounds like an easy way to rip cds for anyone that knows what they're doing on a pc.

yeah i know. at their old store they sold blank cds at one stage, but only for a couple of weeks or so - i think they got in trouble. they know that people just use it as a way to get free games. ive seen ppl walk up to the counter with five games and the salesman goes, "just till tomorrow?" and the guy goes "yeah". i mean come, the salesman definately knows that the guy is not going to thoroughly play all five games in the space of 24 hrs.

i guess they dont care because they are getting their money anyway. yes they do sell games as well but no one buys them. i mean there is still a IGI2 there from way back.

sickness said:
I thought Halflife 2 had a very good plot.

ill agree with you that HL2 had an alright plot in the sense that you found everything out in the first part of the game and then no plot development occured at all throughout the game. all that the gameplay was, was u basically fighting a revolution against the combine. dunno maybe i missed it - if so please explain.

Anphrax said:
...You would have to have completed the first game for HL2 to make a whole lotta sense.

im not saying it didnt make sense (finished the first game) but im just whinging about the fact there was no plot development throughout HL2 (except maybe the mossman woman apparently switching sides ever 2 minutes).

You should definetely finish FEAR, no doubt. Im actually thinking of playing it again now that I read this because it was a great game.

And yes, it all revealed in the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom