Why I don't play WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i played WoW for a lil while...i think its blah...not really that fun, stupid people in game, CSS is way better :p...Guild wars is good for that type of game cuz its not so in depth

I wasn't really a fan of guild wars either. I'm not the biggest pvp fan, and it seemed the game ended up focusing solely on it.

I hate WoW with a passion too. You game to play, not live the game.

I'm also not a fan of the pay to play scheme that is going on with games now. I bought the game.... why are you charging me 15 dollars a month to play it now? At the very least, give me a single player mode if I end up not wanting to play online anymore.

Oh yea...I forgot they charge monthly...yea...it would end up being pretty pricey, after every month. So like if WoW is about $20 now, plus $15/month, that's like $200, your first year...geez for a game.

wow sucks anyway lol
tried it and i hated it cant see why people play it soo **** much its boring
Warcraft 3 FTW WOW FTL

Games were made to be played here and there to kill time or just when you want to have fun and let loose, not play it day and night 24/7, 365 until your life is ruined and you realize you've lost out on alot. Whether its time time and money your loosing or even friends, i've seen it all but have not been so stupid as to let this happen to me. I've tried to play the game thoroughly and enjoy it 3 times now each with a different character. I tried playing all the classes to level 20 to see what class I liked but it turned out I liked as many classes as I like the game, I don't. All my friends tell me I should play with them but yet they are almost all on different servers so that posses a problem in itself. The fact most of the kids are some of the dumbest and most horrible kids, even big druggies doesnt make me want to play the game at the slightest bit. Also hearing them always ****ed off at how "over powered" a class is or the game glitched and he shouldnt have died or all kinds of bs doesnt make this game sound fun or fair. I know 15$ a month isnt alot but your first full year of playing can cost $200+. Maybe you can do that when your younger cause your parents will pay for it cause you've either got a part time job or your parents spoil you with money but if your older and you've got a full time job and you sit around and play wow, you have no life. I've seen people try to juggle playing wow and do other things and it just doesnt work. You fall behind friends, fall out of the loop, and just dont get addicted to it and you loose interest. Just my 2 bits about an overated, time and money wasting game. Go play outside and enjoy a nice social life, or please just go outside for 10 seconds. Light doesnt you know......

actually i played it the first month i got free when i bought it... and i didnt think it was that bad. yes the monthly fees are a bit outrageous, but thats only because they're a company trying to make money. i mean, a **** of a lot of people play it, and i dont think the first fee from each player would be enough to keep the servers running.

and why do you hate it with such passion, ste? i dont actually see what reason you have to be so god **** angry. its just a game for christ sake. clearly its had a big affect on your life, which i think is pretty sad.

i think its pretty unfair for you to say that its That insanely addictive for everyone. i never found it addictive, just enjoyable like all other games. i spend about 1 -2 hours every night gaming to wind down from work or school and im happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom