Why is this happening on Call of duty Multi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
hi , i formatted as before and i installed call of duty and installed the CoD 1.5 Patch and when i double click the COD Multiplayer icon i get this error message screenshot of it below:

Specs:

Intel Celeron D 2.53GHz
Crucial 1GB DDR2 Ram
Nvidia 6800 Ultra O/C ( New Drivers )

well it obviously says you are missing some sounds needed for the game to function. Do you have a friend with a copy of the game? You could install with his and use yours whenever you play.

That happened to me on my old copy of CoD. The disc was scratched and didn't install everything. I had to buy a new copy since I couldn't get the scratches out. I think someone can copy the files and you can replace the bad/missing ones though, too.

i herd of a virus that affects games like that and pops up windos like that that say a bunch of random stuff liek none of that made sense to me i know usually they are blue screens aswell and when i got a blue screen it said stuff liek driver stuck in a loop
and not stuff like reset the hunk ok sounds like a virus to me try scaning ur comp and see what u get i had a virus that stoped me from playing quake 4 and fear and they did something similar

i know ist a far off theory but it hapens if not borow a budys and instal it and just use ur cd key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom