Why do i suck so bad at CS:S?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my best map is cs_office

Couple of tips:
Auto shottie sucks. Use the pump action one.
BUNNY HOP: Makes u a lot harder to hit
Spend a little while "flicking" ur mouse at the enemy's head. Soon, ull be dealing headshots like its nobody's business
Mouse sensitivity: Turn it down. keep it in the lower third of the slider.

Mouse sensitivity is very per person

And yeah,, hop like a bunny with the shotgun, footshots on you > headshots

Yes, do not learn to play on scoutznknives, a scout is one of the harder guns to use and not one to learn to play with, plus the low gravity will totally mess with gameplay.

de_dust, de_dust2, de_aztec, de_inferno, de_cobble for defuse maps and cs_office, cs_assault and cs_italy for hostie rescue. If you want good practice play cs_assault on the terrorist side and just camp inside and pick off the CTs to work on your aim.

I personally find the terrorist rifles were harder to learn to use as they have more recoil so I'd learn more on the CT side. Don't bother with shotguns or sniper rifles to start, just focus on learning with the basic rifles. I personally prefer the famas with the deagle as I can get headshots with that gun easily and it fires fast, but you just gotta find a gun that you like and use it.

It's all about getting a good weapon combo though and being able to switch between them quickly. For example, if you're using a long range rifle like an AK and famas, pair it with a deagle for close encounters. Close range primary guns like shotguns I pair with fiveseven pistols as they are accurate at long ranges.

Read this.

Also, join servers with 10 or less people, you don't wanna be in crowded servers as you get swarmed by other teamates plus if you walk in the wrong spot you'll get ambushed by like 5 other guys.

hopping in that game sucks ass, when you come back down you slow down.....I dont know about you guys but if I jump in the air I'm suddenly not incapable of running or walking at the speed I was at before I hopped.

Hopping doesn't help me at all in that crap.

Here's a tip, kill them first :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom