Why do i suck so bad at CS:S?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
i am the suckiest player to ever suck

how can i improve (other than practicing in servers)

i mean like yesterday i was playing with my friend on this server and he was the top for T (26-6 i think) and i was like 1-7

Dunno we have to see you play, for me I can get like 39-2 and crap like that against humans, bots are always at least a 10-1 ratio (my average for humans is 4-1 \ 5-1)

For me, everything affects how I play, a speaker being a few centimers on the wrong posistion, not being comfortable, if my hands are dirty. Try thinking about thing slike these.

You're not alone, I suck too. Remember that many of the people you are playing against are leetists that play that game all the time.

perhaps you aren't used to such a smooth running game? I have seen people with older hardware upgrade and suddenly suck because the response time was too fast for them handle. You just need to adapt to the situation

I am pretty good at 1.5.. but when I started playing source, its like a new game.. you'll get used to it eventually

perhaps you aren't used to such a smooth running game? I have seen people with older hardware upgrade and suddenly suck because the response time was too fast for them handle. You just need to adapt to the situation
Ya know normally I'd say that is BS, but I had a friend with a Gf2 Ti and could only play sof2 on the lowest graphics, and once I got him upgraded to a better system that could play it at maxed out graphics he said he couldn't play as good because of that very reason haha.

Regarding CS, theres those who have just played that game WAY too much, and of course, theres also a crapload of hackers on there. CS is basically one of the most hacked games of all time, don't know how well PB protects in CS:S but still, people tend to pull off ridiculous crap

With that smoothness thing.. its true, except in reverse. My friend had a pretty crap laptop but it could run CS and that, but he wasnt that good. When he got his new desktop with like 3200 and stuff, he was instantly good.. also in warcraft, he beat me first game ! lol

I got better when I went from crappy to smooth. The characters looked full and not so much like sticks since the graphics were maxed and it seemed like a bigger target to hit and made it easier

There aren't many hackers in Source, especially if you compare to 1.6.

My advice, go buy 1.6 and practice playing it, work your way up from guns like the M4 with silencer to the AK. Most important thing is to click and not too spray, try and stand still when you're shooting, crouch, and fire short, quick bursts repeatedly, aiming for the head.

I learned CS from a master, the guy and his brother are the biggest gaming nerds ever, all they do is go home and play games, everything I know now I learned from them.

You basically just gotta play the same and get used to it, don't worry about grenades or scopes or anything fancy to start, just practice with the basic rifles.

Well I play sof2 and the principles are pretty much the same. You gotta burst fire.

But in CS:S, man the physics for the grenades sucks. In Sof2 if you're strafing and you throw a nade, it goes where you tossed it, yet in CS:S it's like it continues to move the way you strafe and it throws the grenades ridiculously far.....ehh it just bugs me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom