Who's getting GTA 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed... :p

and well on subject..

gta4 was really a cinnamatic game to me... but i loved it, great game... wish it had more features.. but i'm sure they didnt add alot because they need more material for the next game

indeed... :p

and well on subject..

gta4 was really a cinnamatic game to me... but i loved it, great game... wish it had more features.. but i'm sure they didnt add alot because they need more material for the next game

yes they do need more material for the next one, lets just hope its liek GTA SA

Nosboost you seem to have endless amounts of streaming money to make your ridiculous hardware purchases :p

Anyways yes it is a shame that ATI has some major problems running GTA4 ( also documented in n4g.com ), its almost like Nvidia is paying developers to make ATI cards run poorly with their games :p things like this is what highly effects my decisions when its time to upgrade to my GPU

anyways the game as it stands right now is pretty buggy and incredibly resource demanding ( some suggested to the levels of Crysis ), so its a good thing I'm waiting till January to get it so hopefully they will release a patch and work the kinks out

i just do alot of reselling of things before they lose value to buy my new hardware :p

and i wasnt aware it was just with ati... thats okay with me then.. go green!

Seems fine to me, only time it's crashed is because Rockstar Social Club has gone wrong and the game has a fatal error if you try to start the game signed into Social Club - Which you kinda need to, considering you can't save unless you do (Good anti-piracy measure eh ?)

Anyway, the games awesome :D Yeh, a few graphical glitches, the occasional slow down. But i love it, so much more fun than it was on consoles - the video editor is great.

i just do alot of reselling of things before they lose value to buy my new hardware :p

and i wasnt aware it was just with ati... thats okay with me then.. go green!

hmmm you have to share with me one time what place you use to buy/sell hardware, ebay seems too expensive now

im still waiting for my pre-order. I have it shipped using Egg Saver (DHL), so 3-7 days starting from today i will get it. The usual 3-day UPS ground shipping would of been $53.39 from $50.40 that i already paid. Oh well. I'm gonna have to wait longer now.

as far as slow downs, patches should fix this like it did with Crysis. I couldnt run that demo very well. After buying the the special edition for $20 at Gamestop on black friday AND updating the game to patches 1.2 n 1.21, the game runs a lot better.

oh n my username will be Wildside or xWildsidex online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom